Forza Milan

A forum for English speaking supporters of Italian football.
verno

Duncan!! wrote:
17-05-23 22:58
I don't get the starting of Messias Jr. He sucks
He pops up with the odd goal but otherwise 🤷🏻‍♀️

verno

Yass. Always wonderful to beat the old baggage.
We are in the CL spot but for how long ? Surely Juve will appeal & may get the points back again.

Myles
Admin

I don't think you need to worry about your CL spot. I was more thinking Juve need as many points as possible to try stay above relegation after the next points deduction due on the 15th June. The Verona-Juve game might actually be a relegation battle that we don't know about yet.
Signature test

verno

I wanted us to draw this so Spezia, the bane of my Serie A existence, would go down.

Next season let's hope for less draws & more wins.
Not being able to put games to bed really hurt us. If it wasn't for Juve's shenanigans we wouldn't have made the CL spots.

Also, buy a decent striker would you. Sheesh.

Lupo Pazzesco
First Team

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Maldini!?!?
No Al Calcio Moderno.

verno

What the hell is going on over there ?

Looks like a power struggle and he lost this time. Come back Elliot Management.
😭

verno

Now we're selling Tonali to Newcastle. That must be why he was crying at the Ibra farewell.
Ffs. Gutted. 😭

Dels
Game Admin

And so it begins...

Surprised they didn't jump in for Rice tbh.
:juvebanner:

Bukayo Saka = future GOAT.

Duncan!!
First Team

Sucks seeing Tonali leaving Italy

verno

Dels wrote:
22-06-23 23:44
And so it begins...
Surprised they didn't jump in for Rice tbh.
They are being clever about it. They don't want to spend £100 million on a player. They want everyone to know they won't be taken advantage of just because they are owned by those head chopping, embassy murdering, women oppressing shite holes.

Liam
Game Admin

It's a big offer and I suspect Tonali has been forced into it.

I really really hate Newcastle though since their takeover. The whole situation is a disgrace that should never have been allowed to happen.

Lupo Pazzesco
First Team

Liam wrote:
23-06-23 18:40
It's a big offer and I suspect Tonali has been forced into it.

I really really hate Newcastle though since their takeover. The whole situation is a disgrace that should never have been allowed to happen.
I lived in Newcastle many moons ago & their fans deserve some trophy or other for their blind loyalty to the club but they've too readily accepted the Saudi dosh. I've yet to hear any critcism of the owners!?!? They've sold their souls & more's the pity, copying City is never a good look. :shock:
No Al Calcio Moderno.

Liam
Game Admin

In some ways I don't blame the fans, after all they can't help that their team was taken over by such a regime. However the ones who then go on to blindly defend said regime don't deserve any success. The way some Newcastle and Man City fans behave is disturbing and shows why sportswashing is so popular with some regimes.

Dels
Game Admin

Better get used to it guys, the Saudis are taking over a lot of things and they are being allowed to. Money talks.

verno

So gross. I despise this sports washing. I immediately lose respect for anybody that participates. Piss off the lot of you.

Koulibaly has said he's going for the money so all of his family can live a nice life. What ? Like you were on minimum wage at Chelsea. Beggars belief.
I hope you all choke on it.

Duncan!!
First Team

Preach!

Dels
Game Admin

Koulibaly said that? :flooredlaughing: The fact is he couldnt quite cut it over here and now he's making a fast buck or two.

Duncan!!
First Team

Kind of like back in the late 90's in the NBA when their was a lockout and one of the players said he had to feed his family so he needed more money. And I think he was making like something around 5 million dollars a year.

verno

They must have had very expensive tastes. Bucket of caviar for breakfast, lunch & dinner with some Veuve Cliquot to wash it all down. :roll:

verno

Forza Milan for tomorrow. 🤢😭🤞🏻🙏🏻❤️

Lukaku ! Seriously ?